Please note that registration fees are not refundable.
Registration Fees are in € (euros) and are inclusive of VAT
|Registration type||Early Bird Registration fee until August 14, 2020||Regular Registration fee August 15 to October 2, 2020||On-site Registration||One-day fee|
|Delegates||530 EUR||580 EUR||650 EUR||190 EUR|
|Students and Residents||380 EUR||430 EUR||540 EUR||140 EUR|
|Cytotechnologist||380 EUR||430 EUR||540 EUR||140 EUR|
|Qualified Participants from Developing Countries*||250 EUR||320 EUR||350 EUR||105 EUR|
* Countries in Development Rate are defined by the World Bank as Low-Income or Lower-Middle-Income Economies – link (https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups)
Full conference registration fee includes:
• Admission to the entire ECC 2020 Congress
• Congress materials including a delegate badge and a conference bag
• Welcome Reception
• Access to the exhibition area
• Free internet access in designated areas
• Lunch and coffee breaks
! Students are required to send a certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org proving their student status. Valid student card confirming your status and copy of your current tuition in graduate studies, master studies, mentoring of your doctoral thesis or fellow accreditation.